From the Worldwide Telescope Site:
- Microsoft® XP SP2 (minimum), Windows® Vista® (recommended) with BootCamp
- Mac with Intel Core 2 Duo (2.2 GHz or faster) processor recommended
- 1 gigabyte (GB) of RAM; 2 GB RAM recommended
- NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT graphics card with 128-MB SDRAM or recommended
- HFS+ hard disk format (also known as Mac OS® Extended or HFS Plus) and 10 GB of available hard disk space
- 1440 x 900 or higher-resolution monitor
- Mouse or compatible pointing device
- Mac OS® X version 10.2 (Jaguar) and Boot Camp; Mac OS X Leopard is recommended
- Microsoft DirectX Runtime 9.0c and .NET Framework 2.0
- Required for some features; Internet connection at 56 Kbps or higher through either an Internet service provider (ISP) or a network. Internet access might require a separate fee to an ISP; local or long-distance telephone charges might also apply
For those of you who aren't computer people, they're requiring that you own windows if you want to experience this on a mac. I mean, really? That's pretty funny.
'If you are a basketball player, you can play basketball with me too. Just throw away the basket ball, buy a soccer ball and don't use your hands!'