For the 1.0 open source launch, I need to do the following:
- Font selection and manipulation (ui is there, not exposed yet)
- Right-click menu reworking. It's pretty awful right now, but the target functions work. (tbd)
- RTF save/load (tbd)
- Autosave activation (feature is written, no ui to turn it on)
- Autoload of last doc (tbd)
- Phase one of pt system, (functionality: done, ui: icky)
- Fix Predictive Text (pt) ui. It's terrible. (tbd)
- Allow user to turn on PT in prefs, default will be off till pt phase 4 (tbd)
- Apache headers on the code. (tbd)
1) Further iterations of the pt system.
- phase 2: User supplied words
- phase 3: ranking of suggestions
- phase 4: n grams & ranking thereof
- phase 5: online sharing of pt updates combined with the google n-gram data, if it is licensed for that. Via google app engine.
3) spell correction
4) Inevitable rewrite and visual improvements.
Oh, and the name? IsolWrite. As in: It's All Right! Got DNS for it and everything. I've put up the code project and grabbed a Google App Engine area for the online components that I'm thinking up for phase 5 of the pt system.