So, just watched the sopranos, as promised. And here's how I did:
Space to protect the innocent...
1) Tony's gonna die. Or live and hope he's dead. Okay, I'm leaning towards dead.
-1 I clearly suck at predicting.
2) Tony Jr.'s not gonna die, he's too annoying to .
3) Hesch will live.
4) Sil won't.
-1, He was alive at the end...
5) Paulie will, but you'll wish he didn't.
6) Carm, Meadow will likely live.
7) I take it back, Meadow is going to die. Sorry Meadow.
-1, but she not good at parallel parking.
8) Fed dudes at Satriales will not arrest tony. (but something will happen with them, maybe)
+1! (I might claim +2 for how much the fibbie helped tony)
9) Phil's gonna die.
10) That creepy looking guy working for Phil's gonna die. The one with the beady eyes?
-1, Beady was the peacemaker/traitor to phil.
11) We'll see Dr. Melfi for like all of 3 seconds.
12) There will be loose ends that are never gonna get tied up, cause, you know, that's life.
+1, I should get major credit for this one :-) This was the genius of this episode, Tony's life continues.
13) The last scene will be Tony sucking on a stogie.
-1 Nope. Does an onion ring count?
14) The ducks will be back in the pool.
-1, not in evidence.
All in all, one of the nerviest endings I've ever seen a tv go out with. My score, 0. Half right, half wrong.