1) A mark walks up to the booth
2) Bose dude says "Hey, check this out....put these on."
3) The mark puts on the headphones.
5) Bose dude turns on a very loud low frequency noise. (through their crappy subwoofers)
6) The mark likely notes that he can't hear the low frequencies as much as he used to be able to without the headphones.
7) 125 diners look at Bose booth wondering what the hell is wrong with Bose employees that they think it is okay to do this every 45 seconds.
8) Bose dude doesn't notice, continues to sell his crappy crapola.
9) Cute tiny Kittens all throughout the airport look and complain.
10) The mark does or doesn't buy the earphones, not noticing the enormous hole in the mid-frequencies that real engines assault if you use them.
11) People with real headphones look on with pity at the mark who is now a purchaser of the bulky, poorly made, terribly designed, Bose headphones.
That is all. Yes, I was annoyed by marketing at the airport. Again.
(also, I lied again about the presence of kittens. No kittens were annoyed by the Bose people that I know of)